HOLD THE FAITH
Setting the scene for the series, Hold the Faith is the first book and is set in 92 AD
- Discover what life is like for Christians in the late 1st Century AD
- Meet the people, whose hopes are not so different from ours… although their way of life is vastly different. (However, no telephones, no automobiles, or modern cooking appliances might be a challenge for some of us.)
- Find out the challenges they lived under, and how they coped. (The Romans were not the only threat.)
Reader’s Favorite Book Award Finalist, 2016
In Hold the Faith…
You will meet Benjamin, the fictitious great-grandson of the Apostle John –
- Hear their discussions about the writing of John’s gospel
- Meet brethren from Cyprus who come seeking to learn from the Apostle
- Travel with them around the fellowship groups in the Roman province of Asia Minor
- Discover why Benjamin did not go with John to Pergamum.
You will witness Benjamin’s humiliation and the greatest trial to his faith.
You will have the opportunity to experience life as they might have lived it.
Come! Explore! Walk in their sandals!
Print book 'Buy' link on Amazon. Kindle EBook is free - using same link
Free EBook on Smashwords. Click the Image to go to Smashwords.
While you are here check out the option below.
Not only will you be first to know when the next book is coming, you will receive the ‘insider stuff’ plus… the regular emails give you research information that I do not share elsewhere.