HOLD THE FAITH
Reader's Favorite Book Award Finalist, 2016
Hold the Faith is the first book in the Apostle John series, and it sets the scene for the series.
- Discover what life is like for Christians in the late 1st Century AD
- Meet the people, whose hopes are not so different from ours... although their way of life is vastly different. (However, no telephones, no automobiles, or modern cooking appliances might be a challenge for some of us.)
- Find out the challenges they lived under, and how they coped. (The Romans were not the only threat.)
You will meet Benjamin, the fictional great-grandson of the Apostle John – hear their discussions and travel with them around the fellowship groups in Smyrna, discover why Benjamin did not go with John to Pergamum.
You will witness Benjamin's humiliation and the greatest trial to his faith.
You will have the opportunity to experience life as they might have lived it.
Come! Explore! Walk in their sandals!
If you want the ebook from Smashwords, free, but don't know how to put it on your Kindle.
Fill in the form above and you will receive a link to download the guide in PDF format
- It is a step-by-step, illustrated guide
- Shows each step in setting up 'buy on Smashwords - read on Kindle'... automatically!